This event is for participants 21 years and older.
Think you are a nature expert??? Well grab your friends and come test your skills at Nature Trivia!
Scorpion Brewing Company will be hosting this trivia event and will have beer and soda for sale. There is a cash prize for the team finishing in first as well as door prizes. We will provide light snacks but you are welcome to bring snacks too. Check In will start at 6:30 p.m. and trivia will start promptly at 7:00 p.m.
Team Registration Fee: $60
The registration fee supports all of our education programs.
Max Team size: 6
Registration Required. Deadline: February 20
Team Fee must be paid to be considered registered.
Don't know who will be on your team? Not a problem. Register anyway, and we can add team members later.
- Must be 21 years or older. Picture ID required.
- Team must have a team name.
- Up to 6 people (physically present) per team. Minimum team size is one person.
- Every person at the team table will be counted as part of your maximum team size.
- No cell/smartphone or other outside information source. We will have a cell phone parking lot in the room. You may not use your cell phone during a round until your team’s answers are turned in to the judge.
- There is no partial credit for an answer.
- The quiz master will be the final arbiter of correct answers and scoring.
- Any rule not listed here may be made up on the spot by the quiz master, Gene Groshon.
- Current employees of Calvert County Natural Resources, members of the Calvert Nature Society Board of Directors, or their families, may not be a team member.
Maximum number of teams: 18
Location: To Be Determined